The show is to identify kids with innovative and creative mind and the show will give a chance to talented kids who have a age between 5-12 years.
The show Activities:
Kids will have to perform their original act which should not exceed 1 min in order to get selected.
Send your acting videos for auditions to email@example.com and for more details:
Call on 08655097471 / 2 / 3. Age group for kids between 5 -12 years
SMS IBD to 57575
16th December Sunday
International Public School,
Misrod, Mandideep Road,
19th December Wednesday
Ganesh Mandir Indoor Stadium,
Khanpara, Guwahati – 22
21st December – Friday
Manan Vidya Manrakhan Mahto School,
Dumardaga, Near Zumar Bridge, H.B. Road,
Booti, Ranchi – 835217,Jharkhand
21st December – Friday
Litera Valley School, Bhagwat Nagar,
Kumhrar Lane, Next to Bhootnath Road,
Kanerbagh, Patna 800026
23rd December – Sunday
H.B.K Group of School, Opp Tirthnagar Vibhag 1,
28th December – Friday
Sherwood Public School, 620 Haridwar Road,
28th December – Friday
St Wilfred’s COllege Sector 10,
Meera Marg,Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar,
30th December – Sunday
Manav Mangal Smart SChool,
Sector 64, Phase. X, Mohali
30th December – Sunday
ST.JOSEPH INTER COLLEGE, SEC-6, C-BLOCK,
5th January – Saturday
Swabhumi The Heritage Plaza,
89C Moulana Abdul Kalam Azad Sarani,
Kolkata – 700054
To be announced Shortly
Dhanwate National College, Near Ajni Railway, Station,
Congress Nagar, Congress Nagar
Mother Divine Public School, G – 31,
Sector 3, Rohini,
New Delhi 110085
Adarsh Group of Institutions,
5th Main, Chamrajpet,
Bengaluru – 560018.
Ajmera Global School,
Yogi Nagar, Eksar Road,
Mumbai – 400092.
Audition for selecting participants in Programme “India’s Best Dramebaaz” (“IBD”/ “Program”) is being Organized by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (Organizer) and is open to children between the age group of 5 to 12 years (born on or before 15th December 2007 or on or after 15th December 2000). Participation in this Contest by any Participant will be deemed as participation with the prior consent and knowledge of the Participant’s parents/legal guardians.
By virtue of registration, the Parent/Legal guardian of the applicant/Participant hereby agrees to the above mentioned conditions and undertakes as follows:
1. Participant shall carry valid Proof of age and nationality (Birth Certificate
and School Certificate) as may be required by the Company and 2
passport size photograph during the audition by the Company.
2. Entry will be on first come first serve basis for first 1000 applicants or till 2pm.
3. The Audition process at each venue shall start at 9 a.m. The Organizer reserves its right to change the date and time of the Auditions at its discretion at any point of time.
4. The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Applicant in the Audition and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of Organizer, availability of time and venue.
5. Every Participant shall carry their respective costumes, props, CD of any musical support that they require for the Audition.
6. In the event of multiple registrations made by one Applicant, the first complete registration shall only be considered by the
Organizers. In the event an Applicant has been auditioned once, he/she shall not have the right to attend any further auditions unless selected in the first audition and so required by the Organizers.
7. Entry time for auditions is between 9 AM to 2 PM strictly. Entry beyond
the stipulated time at the venue will not be entertained
8. Only one Legal guardian allowed inside the Audition Venue. Guardian should bring water, medicines required if any, and lunch for the applicant and self.
9. No exit allowed till all participant’s audition is finished.
10. The applicant should not be bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit him/her from entering into a management contract, recording contract and/or merchandising contract or performance contract.
11. Entry of participant in one stage of audition shall not entitle his/her the entry in subsequent stage of audition. The Company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition with out assigning any reason therefore.
12. Organizer shall be allowed/entitled to use photographs, cutouts,information pertaining to the Artist, shoot reality bytes from/related to participant, his/her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information
13. Participants in the contest will no way be connected to the channel, the Company, its parent Company or any of Essel Group of Companies.
14. Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the organizer.
15. Participant shall follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Organizers in connection with the contest.
16. Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/ her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant/guardian.
17. For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including travelling and lodging cost and expense incurred in sending SMS shall be borne by the participant.
18. The participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance /work / photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world.
19. Organizer shall not be responsible to the winner for cancellation, discontinue and/or postponement of the audition or Programme.
20. Winner and/or persons accompanying him/her shall travel at their own risk and shall take appropriate medical Insurance at their own cost.
21. The contest may be discontinued or terminated by organizers at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
22. The PARTICIPANT undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Organizer to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest and/or T&C.
23. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
24. Organizer shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non fulfilment of commitments/ obligations of Third Party.
25. The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participations/rejection/broadcast or rights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.
26. Organizer shall not be bound or the participants shall not be entitled to any remuneration, fee, reimbursements of cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work done.
27. All rights reserved by Organizer.
I/We have read the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereinabove/I have been explained the above terms and conditions. I/We agree to Abide by the Rules/Terms and Conditions for participation of the Applicant.
Name of Guardian:
Anurag Basu: Anurag Basu is returning to the small screen, this time as a judge for a children’s reality show called India’s Best Dramebaaz on Zee TV.
Sonali Bendre: Sonali Bendre, who was one of the four judges in the fourth season of Indian Idol and India’s Got Talent will join Anurag by judging shows on TV.
Vivek Oberoi: Their is buzz on internet that Vivek Oberoi will also join the judges panel in the show (Their is no official announcement)