|26 Feb (Sunday)||INDORE|| The Emerald Heights International School,
Opp. Akashwani, A B Road, RAU, INDORE – 31.
|26 Feb (Sunday)||GUWAHATI||Ganesh Mandir Indoor Stadium, Khanapara|
|28 Feb (Tuesday)||RAIPUR|| INDUS WORLD SCHOOL,
Village Mujgahan, Planet City,
Old Dhamtari Road, Post Sejbahar,
|28 Feb (Sunday)||BHUBNESHWAR||BHUBNESHWAR|
|1 March (Thursday)||PATNA|| Litera Valley School,
Naya Tola, Bhagwat Nagar, Kumhrar, PATNA – 26.
|2 March (Friday)||BANGALORE|| S R N Adarsh College
AIMIT – MBA block No. 75, 5th Main Road,
Devanathachar Street, Chamarajpet, Bangalore – 560018
|3 March (Saturday)||LUCKNOW|| URMI School. Sama-Savli Road Near Flyover,
Sama,Vadodara – 390024
|4 March (Sunday)||VADODARA||Dabble College, Sector 15,
Indira nagar, Lucknow- 226016
|5 March (Monday)||CHANDIGARH||Manav Mangal Smart School
Phase 10 Mohali ( Chandigarh)
Near PCA Stadium Mohali.
|6 March (Tuesday)||JAIPUR||The Banyan Tree School
Sec. 7, Madhyam Marg, Mansarover, Jaipur-302020
|7 March (Wednesday)||DEHRADUN||Children’s Academy Senior
Chakrata Road (tagore villa)
Dehradun, Uttaranchal- 248001
|9 March (Friday)||JAMMU||Jodhamal Public School, Channi
Himmat, Jammu By-Pass Road,
Jammu, (J & K) – 180 011 .
|11 March (Sunday)||KOLKATA||St. Thomas School.
4 Diamond Harbour Road,
near Kidderpore Bazaar.
Kolkata – 700023
|18 March (Sunday)||DELHI||Mother Divine Public School
G-31, Sector 3, Rohini
Delhi – 110085
|25 March (Saturday)||MUMBAI||Ajmera Global School Yogi Nagar,
Eksar Road, Borivali (West) Mumbai.
For More Queries Call On
07498588783 / 07498705827
(9.00am to 9.00pm)
• Audition for selecting participants in Programme “Dance India Dance Lil Masters” (“DID Lil
Masters”/ “Program”) is being Organized by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited(Producer)
and Entry is free and open or aqe qroup ot 5-13 years I Bom on or before 25/02/2007 or Born on or after 25/02/1999). Participation in this Contest by any Participant will be deemed as participation with trie prior consent and Knowledge ot me Participant”s parents/iegai guaraians
• By vitue of registration, the Parent/Legal guardian of the applicant/Participant hereby agrees to the above mentioned conditions and undertakes as follows
• Participant shall carry valid Proof of age and nationality (Bith Cetificate and School
Cetificate) as may be required by the Company and 2 passpot size photograph during the
audition by the Company.
• Entry will be on first come first serve basis for first 500 applicants or till 2om. * The
Audition process at each venue shall stat at 8 a.m. The Organizer reserves its right to
change the date and time of the Auditions at its discretion at any point of time.
• The registration does not guarantee the selection or paticipation of the Applicant in the
Audition and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of Organizer, availability of
time and venue.
• Every Paticipant shall carry their respective costumes. CD and dance equipments for the
Audition* In the event of multiple registrations made by one Applicant, the first complete
registration shall only be considered by the Organizers In the event an Applicant has been
auditioned once, he/she shall not have the hght to attend any further auditions unless selected in the first audition and so required bythe Organizers* Fntrv time fnr aurtiimns ^ between Q am to ? PM ctfir-tiv Fntry heyond the stipulated time at the venue will not be entetained
• Only one Legal guardian allowed inside the Audition Venue. Guardian should bing one water bottle,
medicinesrequiredifany.andlunchfortheapplicantandsetf* No exit allowed till all paticipant”s audition is finished
• The applicant should not be bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit him/her from entering into a management contract, recording contract and/or merchandising contract or performance contract
• Entry of paticipant in one stage of audition shall not entitle his/her the entry in subsequent stage of audition The Company reserves its ight to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any paticipant from any stage of audition with out assigning any reason therefore* Organizer shall be allowed/entitled to use photographs, cutouts, information petaining to the Artist, shoot reality bytes from/related to paticipant, his/her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information
• Paticipants in the contest will no way be connected to the channel. the Company, its parent
Company or any of Essel Group of Companies* Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the organizer.
• Paticipant shall follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Organizers in connection with the contest* Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/ her own nsk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest The Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant/guardian.
• For the purpose of paticipation, all expenses if any. including travelling cost and expense incurred in sending SMS shall be bone by the paticipant
• The paticipant agrees, confirms and wan-ants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance/work/photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world* Organizer shall not be responsible to the winner for cancellation, discontinue and/or postponement of the audition or Programme* Winner and/or persons accompanying him/her shall travel at their own risk and shall take appropriate medical Insurance at their own cost.
• The contest may be discontinued or terminated by organizers at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof* The PARTICIPANT undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Organizer to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest and/or T&C.
• The organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any
prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website
• Organizer shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non fulfilment of commitments/ obligations of Third Party.
• The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Paticipant No disputes regarding the
participations/rejection/broadcast or ights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.* Organizer shall not be bound or the participants shall not be entitled to any remuneration, fee. reimbursements of cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work done
• All ights reserved by Orgniazer I/We have read the Terms and Conditions mentioned heremabove/i have been explained the above terms and conditions. I/We agree to Abide by the Rules/Terms and Conditions for paticipation of the Applicant.
Seeing the sheer zeal and fervor of little children during the auditions of the first two seasons of India’s biggest dance reality show Dance India Dance, Zee TV decided it was time to give a platform to the talented kids across our country to showcase their dancing skills. With overwhelming response at the auditions from genuinely gifted children across the cities and awe-inspiring dance acts by the little powerhouses of talent week on week, DID L’il Masters, as a show, established, once and for all, that it is the children of this country who are the real ‘Dance ke Baap’! Having been adjudged the best by judges Farah Khan and Sandip Soparrkar, the winner of DID L’il Masters Jeetumoni not only bagged the coveted prize of the ‘Golden Super Wings’ but was flooded with offers to perform and showcase his dance skills both within the country and globally as well.
With phenomenal talent on the third season of Dance India Dance already taking the airwaves by storm, the franchise will soon give the country another dance show to look forward to. Following the stupendous success of the first season, DID L’il Masters is back once again! This season will only double up the dance mania as li’l kids will bring the house down with their unbelievable flair for dance and enduring effervescence.
DID Li’l Masters features only the country’s best child dancers vying for the ultimate recognition – The Golden Super Wings. Aiding them at every stage to put their best foot forward would be the talented skippers. If you thought season one was terrific, just wait till you see the latest edition of the show!