Filed under: Television
Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur is the historical serial which starts rolling from today on Sony TV prime time.
Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur is all about the warrior princess Rani Padmini’s life, kingdom, love and more. Centuries have passed but her legacy of bravery and beauty still continues to haunt.
Read more about new serial here.
The serial star cast Includes:
- Rani: Born as a princess, but brought up as a warrior. She was the daughter of King Gandhrav and Queen Champavati. She was a symbol of eternal love and sacrifice.Padmini was a perfect mix of courage and compassion. A lovable person, she pioneered a social revolution to empower women. She was loved by one and all for her virtues. Her courage matched that of Rajput men, they admired her. And when the time came to show her courage, she did! She chose to jump in a burning fire and commit suicide rather than be caught by enemy soldiers. She chose death over dishonour and immortalized herself!
- Ratan Singh: A warrior King, but also a complete romantic. Like a true Rajpoot, he was a fierce fighter. Pride and self-esteem meant everything. His promise would never change, not even in the face of death. A noble King, he cared for his subjects. He was very trustworthy, and he also trusted people very easily. In fact so easily, that ultimately, this very habit lead to his death. But even in death, his honour remained intact. He lived like a true warrior and died like one.
- Alauddin Khilji: Sharp, cunning and treacherous, Khilji was cruelty personified! He lusted power, so much so that he killed his uncle to annex his throne and become the Sultan of Delhi. Betrayal was his biggest weapon. His infatuation with women was also very well known. It is widely believed that his first attack on Chittod was a result of his irresistible urge for Rani Padmini of Chittod. He simply believed in winning, the means didn’t matter.
- Badal Singh: Like father, like son. Badal was just 12 years old when the war broke out. But he proved his mettle as a fighter in spite of his tender age. Like David, he killed many Golaith’s before being martyred himself. He died alongside his father in the battle of Chittod.
- Gora Singh: He was a noble Rajput warrior. He accompanied Padmini in the battle of Chittod and fought bravely. While fighting against Alauddin, he sacrificed his life just for the sake of Rajput self-esteem.
The show starts from Today Monday to Thursday 8.00 PM on Sony TV
Still from Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur
Photo and Content Courtesy: setindia.com