This is your one stop shop for the latest happenings in the town. The buzz. The release plans. The launches. The works. Yes, this is serious business and we will bring to you the most reliable information week after week. Have a dekko.
- Shah Rukh is getting into action big time. Pun intended. He has kick started the shoot of the sequel to ‘Don’. Meanwhile, his team will get busy with the post production of ‘Ra. 1′, a film which is touted to be bigger than Rajnikanth’s ‘Robot’.
- Release of ‘Kajraare’ has shocked the trade industry and audience alike. This Himesh Reshammiya starrer was released in one show each in Mumbai and Pune without any prior intimation, so much so that even Himesh Reshammiya and director Pooja Bhatt were caught by surprise.
- Flip flop continues around Hrithik Roshan’s next two projects after ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’. There is no confirmation yet on whether he would be a part of Karan Johar’s remake of ‘Agneepath’ and Shekhar Kapur’s ‘Paani’ or not.
- After an eventful 2009 (Ajab Prem Ki Ghzab Kahani, Wake Up Sid, Rocket Singh – Salesman of the Year) and 2010 (Raajneeti, Anjaana Anjaani) which saw five of his films releasing in a span of 13 months, Ranbir Kapoor can take a breather. He has at least 9 months to go before his next release ‘Rockstar’.
- November, which was earlier boasting of only four notable films – ‘Action Replayy’, ‘Golmaal 3′, ‘Guzaarish’ and ‘Break Ke Baad’ - is turning heavier. Quite some backlog from October is spilling over with ‘Allah Ke Banday’ and ‘A Flat’ opting for November release. Moreover, Part II of ‘Rakta Charitra’, too, is all set to arrive on 19th November, the same day as ‘Guzaarish’.
–Joginder Tuteja/ Sampurn Wire