1) She was casting director on Jaane Tu.. Ya Jaane Na. In fact, it was she, who was responsible for finding Imran Khan.
2) She is a fantastic cook. Although Italian food is her specialty, her friends swear by her bakes and pies.
3) She wanted to be an actress ever since she was 3 years old.
4) She loves to read fantasy fiction. And if the book happens to be about dragons, you can just leave her with the book and she wouldn’t need food or even water till she has read the last page.
5) She was an ‘Art of Living’ teacher in Northeast India.
6) First thing she did with her first salary on Jaane Tu… was get a gift for her mother. Then, with the remaining money she went and bought every Archie Comic Digest she could find.
7) She loves playing sports… hates watching them. She feels there is no point huddling in front of the TV to watch sports when one can go out and play.
8) Her father was writer and journalist, while her mother is an actor and also acting teacher for NSD.
9) She is technologically challenged and still doesn’t know how to send an e-mail.
10) She made a short film before joining Jaane Tu… team.
– Subhash K. Jha/Sampurn Wire