Filed under: Latest News
Breaking news suggests that army personnel arrive at Trident in South Mumbai to flush out terrorists.
The army was tonight asked to be on alert to help the civil administration control the situation arising out of the terror attacks in Mumbai, Maharashtra Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh said. “We have told the army to be on alert. Whenever we require them, we will call them”, he told a private television news channel.
Other breaking news
- Terrorists inside Cama hospital, Taj, Trident
- Army reaches Trident Hotel, encounter on
- Firing near pub in Colaba
- Schools, colleges to be shut in Mumbai
- Tags: Anti-Terrorism Squad, bomb blast, bomb blast 26 nov 2008, deccan mujhadeen, firing near pub, Hemant KarKare, Indian Army arrive at hotel for encounter, mumbai bomb blast, Mumbai terrorist attack, Oberoi hotel, taj mahal palace hotel, terror attack in mumbai, terrorists, Trident, Vijay Salaskar