Beauty queen turned actress Reshmi Ghosh has been seen portraying small roles in various films and full-fledged roles in Indian television, have always maintained a perfect figure. Reshmi is currently playing a successful model Nupur, in Star Plus popular show ‘Tere Liye’.
Her perfect figure makes her eligible to be called the Shilpa Shetty of Television industry. Television actors are supposed to have very hectic schedules and it becomes very tough for these actors to keep themselves in shape. However, Reshmi knows well how to be in shape even while working in a daily soap.
Reshmi takes inspiration from Bollywood actress Shilpa Stetty and Hollywood actress Jennifer Lopez and singer Madonna, who have maintained their figure so well at this age. The actress knows well that she won’t have much time to go for regular work out so she has concentrated to balance her diet under the guidance of her dietician Pooja Makhija.
Ghosh has developed a habit of eating something in every two hours and drinks lots of water. Her diet consists of lots of healthy items like fruits, vegetable juice but she also consumes pasta, pizza and dosa. However, the only thing that she considers is the amount of the food taken at a time. She gives her diet the credit for her young look and advises others to think positive in every situation to avoid any kind of health problems.
When it comes to food, Reshmi prefers ‘ghar ka khana’ and eats at least 4-5 egg whites every day to keep a balanced diet. However, she does not mind munching on chocolates once in a while. According to her, fitness depends only 30% on workout and the rest 70% depends on our diet. She also considers walking to be the best form of exercise and practices yoga as well as Pranayam on regular basis.
Now, we know how Reshmi looks perfect as a model in her role as Nupur in Star Plus’ ‘Tere Liye’.